Promotions Terms and Conditions
- An order needs to be completed, submitted and goods to be paid for in advance in order to confirm a purchase.
- Hire periods are for a maximum of 3 days. Hire periods of more than 3 days will incur an additional fee.
- All bar units are checked over and cleaned before sending out. During the delivery process, slight damage may occur to the paintwork of the bar unit(s). A small can of paint will be sent with every order to touch up any scratched, scuffed or damaged paintwork.
- All orders will be sent out and collected by staff at MBH.
- Delivery and collection dates will be on weekdays, Monday to Friday. Saturday delivery will incur an additional charge.
- There is no delivery available on Sundays.
- The is no collection on Weekends, Sunday and Saturday.
a. The MBH Crew will be given ALL of the contact details (given to us by the hirer) to assist with the delivery however, we do not guarantee a delivery time/slot.
- Collection of goods are between the hours of 8:30am and 5:30pm, Monday to Friday. Collection outside these hours may be possible but will incur an additional charge (contact customer services to enquire about these charges – 0800 222 9683).
- Collections will be made from the same address as delivery. If the collection location may change from the delivery address, Mobile Bar Hire would require a minimum of 2 working days notice before the collection date and may incur additional charges to the customer (contact customer services to enquire about these charges- 0800 222 9683).
- All measurements provided are rounded up/down and in some circumstances will be 1-3 cm more or less than the stated amount on our website.
- Prices are correct at the time of publishing but are subject to change without prior notice.
- Offer prices are subject to availability at the time of confirming the order.
- By enquiring or using Mobilebarhire.co.uk services you agree to receive regular updates on news and offers.
- All invoicing/payments etc. will be carried out through Mobile Bar Hire Ltd (Company Reg. 5933447)
- Mobile Bar Hire is registered at the office address: Unit 8 Optima Park, Crayford, Dartford, Kent, DA1 4QX, UK.
- If an order has been put through and the payment details have been flagged up by our payment system, Mobile Bar Hire would require the customer to send over a copy of valid identification ( Passport, Driving Licence, or a PASS card from a Nation Proof of Age scheme) along with a letter for proof of ID. Any information given to us will be under strict confidence and will not be shared with any outside parties unless an investigation would need to take place which would lead to legal action.
- Letters of proof of identification are valid from:
– Mortgage Statement or Mortgage Redemption Statement
– Recent Utility Bill – Gas, Electricity, Water, Telephone (Not mobile phones)
– Current Council Tax Bill
– Current Full UK Driving Licence (Paper document)
– Current UK / EU Photocard Driving Licence with Counterpart House or motor Insurance certificate
– Current State Pension notification letter
– Current Benefits Agency letterBank / Building Society / Statement
– Solicitor letter confirming completion of house purchase
– Credit Card Statements from main provider
– HMRC Tax notification documentation (this does not include P60’s)
– Account, investment or insurance documents
– Letter from Council Confirming Electoral Roll Listing
- For any orders over £150, a refundable deposit of £200 will be taken.
- This deposit will be taken over the phone or a World Pay payment link will be sent to the customer.
- The refundable deposit must be paid to Mobile Bar Hire before any goods are sent out.
- The deposit will be refunded once the items/goods have been returned to Mobile Bar Hire.
- The deposit will be refunded on all undamaged, clean and working returned goods.
- If any damage has occured to the items and/or goods, the cost of repair or replacement shall be taken out of the deposit and the remaining amount refunded back to the customer.m
- If the cost of replacement or repair is greater than the refundable deposit amount, the deposit will then be forfeited and the customer will receive no amount back and an invoice shall be raised for the additional amount for the customer to pay.
- The refundable deposit will only be transferred back into the credit/debit card account of which was used to pay the amount for the hire of goods/items.
- The customer agrees to pay the additional charges due within 7 days of the invoice being sent to them.
- The customer agrees that the booking form and terms and conditions are a legal contract between the customer and the company from whom he/she is hiring equipment and services.